Privacy and cookies policy for
Nautilus Boat Club
In this privacy and marketing policy, we explain how and why we handle personal information and cookies on our website, as well as your rights and our obligations towards you as a visitor and customer.
- Responsibility for Personal Data
2.1 Nautilus Boat Club AB as Data Responsible. Nautilus Boat Club AB is responsible for handling and managing your personal data as a customer or visitor to our websites and is responsible for such handling and managing in accordance with applicable law.
2.2 Nautilus Boat Club AB as a Personal Data assistant. Nautilus Boat Club AB’s customers, in turn, are responsible for the personal data they provide to and share with Nautilus Boat Club AB, for example, via email or text messaging containing personal information (such as name, phone number). Nautilus Boat Club AB’s role will then be as a personal information assistant to our customers. This is something that Nautilus Boat Club AB has developed together with our legal partners and is a personal data contract that applies to all customers who hire us as an assistant.
2.3 Customer as Personal Data responsible. If Nautilus Boat Club AB shares personal information, for example, by providing third parties with login to its site, it is important that they ensure that personal information is not shared access – or you enter into an agreement with the supplier. This is something that is important primarily for you as a customer or visitor to be aware of and you need as a personally responsible person then make sure you have a bailout agreement with instructions to the supplier.
- When do we handle your personal information?
3.1 In order for you to visit our website and get as good an experience as possible, get information or newsletters or enter into an agreement with us, we must collect and handle personal information about you.
3.2 Nautilus Boat Club AB collects and handles personal information about you when you visit our website, sign a contract with us, when you attend an event Nautilus Boat Club AB arranges or in any other way you enter in contact with Nautilus Boat Club AB. The information collected from you when purchasing our products, services or when requesting information about our products or services is required to enter into an agreement with Nautilus Boat Club AB and to enable Nautilus Boat Club AB to provide its products, services and offers.
- What personal data do we treat about you?
4.1 For you being an Nautilus Boat Club AB’s customer. The personal data Nautilus Boat Club AB manages and collects from you as a customer having purchased any of our products or services is:
- Name and identification number (organization number)
- Phone number and e-mail address
- Payment or banking information
- Customer Number
IP address and information about your use of Nautilus Boat Club AB’s website
4.2 For you being a visitor to Nautilus Boat Club AB’s website. The personal information Nautilus Boat Club AB manages and collects from you as a visitor to our website is:
- Phone number and e-mail address
- IP address and information about your use of Nautilus Boat Club AB’s websiteInformation about which of our products, services or offers you have been interested in, how to use our newsletters, blogs, and social channels, as well as the events you have signed up for.
- Why do we manage information about you?
5.1 For you being a customer of Nautilus Boat Club AB. Nautilus Boat Club AB handles your personal information for different purposes. Mainly, Nautilus Boat Club AB handles your personal information with the purpose to:
- Comply with our obligations to you as a customer, such as the implementation of agreements between the parties, invoicing and provision of our services and support.
- Enable general customer care and customer service, such as answering questions, providing you with support and correcting information or data.
- Provide information and targeted marketing, by mail, e-mail, SMS / MMS and telephone regarding Nautilus Boat Club AB’s and selected partner’s services.
- Provide you with relevant information and customized offers in newsletters as well as on the website or social media channels.
- Assess which business or payment models we can offer you, for example through credit assessments.
- Improve our customer offering, such as the development of our services, products and features.
The data can also provide the basis for market and customer analyses, market research, statistics, business monitoring, and business models and development related to the purchase of products or services.
5.2 For you being a visitor to our website. Cookies are stored continuously, as long as you have approved it. Otherwise, personal data is stored when:
- You download a PDF, a guide or any other file through a form.
- You start a chat.
- You sign up for our newsletter or wish to receive more information from us about our products or services.
- In other ways, you provide personal data to us digitally, for example via a contact form or notification for training, events and seminars.
In addition to the above list, Nautilus Boat Club AB handles personal information about visitors to our website, also in order to:
- Provide special offers.
- Enable a communication with you as a visitor via mail, email, phone or SMS / MMS.
- Enable personalized offers, promotion and event invitations via phone, mail, email and SMS / MMS.
- The legal ground for our handling of your personal data
6.1 Nautilus Boat Club AB bases the handling of your personal data on a number of legal grounds which are described in this section.
6.2 We handle your personal information in order to, among other things, fulfill the agreement with you as a customer, for example, to be able to contact you to review the products or services we offer and deliver to you and on behalf of you. And as a visitor to our website, for example to get information about your behavior on our website, your interaction with Nautilus Boat Club AB, and your interest in our offerings and products to be able to offer personalized offers to you.
6.3 Part of the handling of personal data we carry out is based on a so-called “weighing of interest”. This applies to the work we carry, such as sending offers to you about our services and to make a limited segmentation of customers and visitors, for example based on total purchase sums. Nautilus Boat Club AB does not handle sensitive personal data based on a weighing of interest and does not perform any handling that constitutes profiling based on the weighing of interest.
6.4 In some cases, Nautilus Boat Club AB may have a legal obligation to handle your personal information. This applies, for example, to the handleing of personal data we perform in order to meet the requirements of the Accounting laws.
- Compilation of our personal data handling
- To deliver, administer and develop our products and services as well as provide support, we have as a legal basis the completion of purchase agreements (terms and conditions). The categories of personal data are name, phone number and e-mail address. The storage time is valid until two years after you last been active customer of Nautilus Boat Club AB.
- To ensure compliance with legal requirements, such as accounting law, Nautilus Boat Club AB’s legal basis is legal obligation. Categories of personal data are name and identification number (organization number), address (including billing address) and customer number. We store the data as long as we are required to store it in accordance with applicable law.
- To market and promote Nautilus Boat Club AB and our partners or group companies’ products or services through mail, e-mail, phone and SMS / MMS, our legal basis is the weighing of interest. Categories of personal data are name, telephone number and e-mail address. Nautilus Boat Club AB stores these data for two years after you last been an active customer of Nautilus Boat Club AB.
- To provide visitors to our website the opportunity to receive customized offers as well as enable direct marketing by mail, email, phone or SMS / MMS, our legal basis is the weighing of interest and consent
- Categories of personal data are name, telephone number and e-mail address, IP address and information about your behavior and use of Nautilus Boat Club AB’s website, information on how you use or navigate in our website, which of our offers you have been interested in, which of our newsletters you interacted with and which of our events you have signed up for. Nautilus Boat Club AB stores these data as long as you do not request us to remove your information and stop communicating with you.
8.1 Nautilus Boat Club AB can handle your personal information by profiling your visits to our website. Nautilus Boat Club AB can analyze information about how you used our website, which of our products, services and offers you have been interested in, which of our newsletters you interacted with and which of your events you have signed up for, information about your navigation behavior on our website to provide you with offers that we think will match and fit you and to invite you to events we think you would like to go on.
8.2 You may object to the handling of personal data by profiling at any time. You can do this by contacting us at info@Nautilus.com Once Nautilus Boat Club AB has received your notification, we will cease handling your personal information for this purpose.
- How long do we save your data?
9.2 Nautilus Boat Club AB saves customer data for a maximum of 24 months after a customer has been last active.
9.3 Nautilus Boat Club AB saves visitors’ information to Nautilus Boat Club AB’s website until the visitor requests their personal information to be removed.
- Who do we provide personal information to?
10.1 Nautilus Boat Club AB may disclose your information to third parties such as Nautilus Boat Club AB’s marketing partners and providers of credit reporting services.
10.2 Third parties to which Nautilus Boat Club AB discloses information to or otherwise provides information about a customer or visitor to Nautilus Boat Club AB’s website may only use the information for the purpose of selling and marketing Nautilus Boat Club AB and Nautilus Boat Club AB’s partner’s services and products or for the purpose of providing services related to Nautilus Boat Club AB’s agreement with you as a customer or visitor to Nautilus Boat Club AB’s website.
10.3 Personal data will be provided by Nautilus Boat Club AB if it is necessary to comply with applicable legal requirements or government requirements, for Nautilus Boat Club AB’s legal interests or to uncover, prevent or detect fraud and other security or technical issues.
10.4 Nautilus Boat Club AB may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA, if any of Nautilus Boat Club AB’s suppliers or partners are located there. If your personal data is transferred to any non-EU country, Nautilus Boat Club AB will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data remains protected and also take the necessary actions to legally transfer personal data to non-EU/EEA countries.
10.5 Nautilus Boat Club AB will not sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
- Protection of your personal data
We want you to feel safe when you submit your personal information to us. We have implemented the necessary security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, change and deletion.
- Your rights
13.1 Nautilus Boat Club AB is responsible for handling your personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation.
13.2 Nautilus Boat Club AB will, at your request or on its own initiative, correct, delete or supplement information that is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
13.3 You are entitled to request:
- Access to your personal information. This means that you are entitled to request a registry outline of handling we conduct regarding your personal data. You are also entitled to receive a copy of the personal data being handled. You are entitled to receive a registry excerpt free of charge of which personal data is registered about you, the purpose of the handling of your data and to whom the information has been sent to or intends to be sent. You also have the right to receive information on where the data has been retrieved if personal data have not been collected from you, the existence of automated decision making (including profiling) and the predicted period during which the data will be stored or the criteria used to determine this period. You also have the right to obtain information about your other rights listed in this point.
- Correction of your personal data. At your request, we will as quickly as possible, correct any mistake or incomplete information we handle about.
- Deletion of your personal information. You are entitled to request that your personal data be removed if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal requirements for which we might not immediately be able to delete your personal data, for example in cases related to accounting and tax laws. We will stop handling the data however for any other purposes than complying with the legislation.
- Limitation of handling. This means that your personal information is marked so that it can only be handled for certain delimited purposes. You may request a restriction when you consider your information to be incorrect and you have requested a correction. During the time the accuracy of the data is under investigation, its handling will be limited.
13.4 Nautilus Boat Club AB will notify do each individual to which personal data has been disclosed in accordance with item 10 above regarding any corrections or deletion or limitation of handling of their data.
13.5 You are entitled to data portability. It means that you have the right to, under certain conditions, extract and transfer your personal data in a structured, widely used, and machine-readable format to another personal data responsible person.
13.6 You are entitled to object to personal data handling performed on the basis of the weighing of interest. If you object to such handling, we will only continue if there are legitimate reasons for such handling that weigh heavier than your interests.
13.7 If you do not want us to handle your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you are always entitled to object to such handling by sending an email to privacy@NautilusBoat Club.com. Once we have received your objection, we will stop handling your personal data for such marketing purposes.
13.8 You are entitled to submit any complaints regarding the handling of your personal data to the Data Inspection (Datainspektionen in Sweden).
For us at Nautilus Boat Club AB, it is important to be completely transparent, both in how we work and how we handle the information we collect. We want to clarify why we handle cookies on our website, what your rights are and what our obligations are towards you as a visitor.
14.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer via the browser when you visit a website. Their function is to gather information about how a visitor uses a website, most often to offer custom content.
The idea behind our website is to deliver as good experience as possible to our visitors. We want to be able to present and offer tailored solutions and in-depth information, customized to every person who uses our website.
In order for us to do that, we track how visitors click through our website and how they use and navigate in it. This allows us to provide suggestions for further reading into a specific subject or related areas. We can use our website without storing cookies, however, the experience will not be as personal as it is thought to be.
If you provide your e-mail address to us during your visit to our website, the cookie will be linked to it. This will allow us, if you consent to it, to contact you with suggestions for in-depth reading in the area you are interested in or to suggest products and services we believe might be of interest for you.
Cookies are tracked using “trackers” with different purposes. In our case, it’s only about providing the visitor with a personalized experience of our offering.
14.4 Is information transferred to a third party?
We use the following trackers to track and analyze cookies:
- Google Analytics, lasts 2 years.
- The information in these cookies, including the IP address, is transferred to Google only for the purpose to carry services for Nautilus Boat Club AB linked to our website. Nautilus Boat Club AB has no direct access to these IP numbers. Google does not transfer this information to any third party except in cases where this is required by law or when third parties handle the information on behalf of Google. See all cookies from Google Analytics.
- Purpose: These cookies help us analyze visitor behavior on our website in order for us to enhance the user experience and ensure site functionality.
- Facebook Pixel, lasts 12 months
- The information in these cookies is transferred to Facebook for the only purpose to create relevant target groups. Nautilus Boat Club AB has no direct access to this user data.
- Purpose: create target groups to personalize your user experience
- Albacross, lasts 12 months. Information about consent to Albacross handling of personal data
- Albacross receives your consent for handling of personal data on behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
- The information collected from cookies set on your device that qualifies as personal data is handled by Albacross, a company that offers management identification and ad-targeted services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
- The purpose of handling of personal data is that it allows Albacross to improve the service and our website (for example, “Lead Generation” service) by adding data to the database.
- The information collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP address from which you visited our website and technical information that allows Albacross to tell the difference between visitors from the same IP address. Albacross stores the domain from form entries to correlate IP addresses.
- Pardot, lasts 12 months.
- The information in these cookies is transferred to Pardot to track visitor and prospect activities on our website and Pardot Landing Pages.
- These cookies remember preferences when a visitor returns to our site (such as fields in a form) and provide insights into surfing behavior.
14.5 When does Nautilus Boat Club AB store cookies?
Cookies are stored continuously, as long as you have approved it. If you choose not to give us your consent for using cookies on our website, a cookie will only be saved on your device for sole purpose to remember your choice.
14.6 Your rights
Some browsers restrict or delete cookies. Therefore, we recommend you to review the settings for cookies and ads. Some browsers give you more precise control, as you can set rules for how cookies are managed on different websites. This means that you can set cookies to be allowed only on websites that you trust.
Browser Preferences: most browsers have settings to prevent cookies from being downloaded to your device.
If you choose to block cookies, it may mean that some of the features in this website (and others) will not work properly, which may limit your experience. The settings are usually found under the option or setting menus on your browser. To select the correct settings, any of the following links may be helpful. You can also use the “help” function in your browser for more information.
Disable anonymous Google Analytics cookies: you can install a Google Analytics “browser plug-in” to prevent the site from sending information about your visit to Google Analytics. More information about this can be found below:
- Contact information
Nautilus Boat Club AB
Odelbergs väg 4
+46 (0)8 120 577 90